Human Psychology Part 2 (From Her Perspective) | Teen Ink

Human Psychology Part 2 (From Her Perspective)

By romanticpoet GOLD, Dhaka, Other
romanticpoet GOLD, Dhaka, Other

love is like a rose, it has many colors & sights of beauty in spite of having thorns

A simple girl, simple life, simple emotions. I'm a regular girl. Well, probably simpler than all other girls. Never thought of being into a relationship & abandoned them who asked for a relationship. O?ne of the boys who I rejected was ``HIM``; A normal descend boy whom i had barely known. It’s not like that I hate him, he`s not my type. All girls desire to have a Prince Charming in their lives; so do I. He is not my type in that way that he is pretty short & not like prince charming. How can ever be in a relationship with whom I can’t adore? My psychology says follow your heart, not what’s around you. That particular guy was a bit crazy well actually a lot. He didn’t give up hope, wanted me more. I felt bad for him, started to talk with him occasionally. I did not have any feelings for whatsoever; a tea spoon of sympathy. He takes it the wrong way, misunderstanding our relationship. He thought that I was interested in him. But I was not! Like i said you should always follow your heart. A wise author once said you can’t make me love you unless I want to. I saw him suffering, in agony only to have me. But what I could have done about it. If only he can let me go, i can make peace with myself. My psychology & the scenario is blended; having seconds thoughts, can’t decide what to do. But now I’ve decided; i wont let him into my heart. Even he can’t have me by selling his soul. It’s just that this is my life & I want to live it my own way. I am still waiting for my prince charming & he’s my only soul mate.