An Awful Girl’s Crazy Life | Teen Ink

An Awful Girl’s Crazy Life

By BVBangel PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois
BVBangel PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois

Amy was a girl that hated life. She didn’t understand that a lot of people cared about her. She was influenced by her peers that bullied her. The only way that Amy would hate life a little less was when she was listening to bands. The bands that liked were Black Veil Brides, Green Day, Falling in Reverse, and My Chemical Romance.
Amy hated life so much she had a plan to kill herself. She wanted to do it on her crush’s birthday by hanging herself. She didn’t do it because she was too scared. She wanted to do it on her ex crush’s birthday because it was just a few days after her mom’s birthday. She wanted to hang herself because she thought it was the best and easier way.

She had a number of exes. The last two didn’t want to talk to her anymore for some unknown reason. When she had dreams about her exes, she would normally tell them. There was one certain dream that kept bothering her. It was that her ex James hugged her, picked her up, kissed her then they had sex. James was the one that didn’t want to talk to her just because she’s his ex. James doesn’t talk to his exes for some unknown reason. It kept bothering her because she wanted to talk to him but she couldn’t.

One day Amy was talking to one of her exes, Jack. They met through a guy that liked her. This guy she now hates since he creeped her out and he followed her home. Jack and Amy were talking about the memories that they remembered. One was before they got together, it was they were messaging each other all night then Amy fell asleep. When she fell asleep he told her that he loved her, which had made her morning.