Perfume of Words | Teen Ink

Perfume of Words

February 19, 2015
By Asmita SILVER, Indore, Other
Asmita SILVER, Indore, Other
9 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
faith is an oasis in heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking-Khalil Gibran


"True this!

Beneath the rule of men entirely graet

The pen is mightier than a sword.Behold the arch-enchanters wand! Itself is nothing. But taking sorcery from the master-hand

To paralyse the Caesars, and to strike the loud earth breathless-Take away the sword-States can be saved without it."

These poignant lines coined by Sir Edward Bulwer Lytton left a provoking impact on the audience and generations that followed.

  Pen and sword both can change a person's verdict but one revamps on a large scale while other revamps it just forcefully.Poetries,stories'blogs perhaps are more dynamic and better than those blood strained swords.Our words carries enormous weight.More than we somtimes think.They often impact people for decades providing the virtue to press on or one more to give up.

  Our words perhaps play the role of perfumes in virtue of our personalities which leaves a trail as passes.Words can remould a person's perception inside out.Their impact is so rendering that person can transform in divine or a sinister........So the ball is in your court....what do you want to create?????


The author's comments:

As i mentioned in the article that words act like perfumes in virtue of our personality which leaves a trail as passe by...Being a part of today's generation i realize the fact that we especially the teens never think before we speak....though you must speak what your heart says but the words should be spoken with due respect of the ego of an individual.