The Boy | Teen Ink

The Boy

By HAILO BRONZE, Chehalis, Washington
HAILO BRONZE, Chehalis, Washington

"I will now share my political veiws with you."

I'm awkward and shy. I'm not really the type of person to try to flirt, so I don't. Rio, he was different. I mean I wasn't very flirty when we started talking, I barley knew him. In fact the first message I ever sent to him was "ayy". He replied. We had some really interesting conversations, that made me develop a crush on him. "He's too perfect for me". "He's so much better than me". "He wont want to be with me". "I'm younger". "I'm ugly". These were all thought that I had, but something strange happened, he was flirting with me, he liked me! I was so excited, happy, and everything imbetween. I nervously invited him over to my house and he said he would love to! I was so nervous that I couldn't sleep. Soon morning came and I was nervous. He came over and I wasn't sure what would happen, but he held my hand the second he had the chance, and then he kissed me. The boy who was too good for me, kissed me! I didn't feel like a loser anymore, someone liked me. I layed in my bed when he went home and started thinking. Maybe he didn't mean anything by the kiss. What if he was just being nice. I was terrified, but the next day it was official. I had a boyfriend. I was with the boy with the cute smile and beautiful eyes. All I could ask for, I had.