Goodbye Matthew | Teen Ink

Goodbye Matthew

August 12, 2013
By DarknessHasFallen GOLD, Broomfield, Colorado
DarknessHasFallen GOLD, Broomfield, Colorado
12 articles 0 photos 39 comments

Favorite Quote:
I'm fine. I just feel like I'm shattered into hundred of little shards of glass and I'm going to hurt everybody who loves me.


I told you I loved you. You responded with silence.When I tried to give you a kiss you turned away. You never looked me in the eye after that night.To me nothing was wrong but then you were always on the phone.You even said it was work. I said you don't even have a job! Tears streamed down my face. You must have heard the pain in my voice because you looked me in the eye for the first time in weeks. You said," Baby don't leave!!" But I said,"But you have already left me. Do I even matter anymore? You told me my heart was safe with you then you tore it apart. I should have ran when they told me to." I was screaming now, " I would say that we're over but it's not even worth saying because you have made it quite clear already. DON'T YOU GET THEFACT THAT I CAN LOVE AND I LOVED YOU!!!" The door slammed in your face as you made a weak attempt to run after me. Goodbye Matthew.