Still BFFs? | Teen Ink

Still BFFs?

By SuzieQ777 GOLD, Franklin, Virginia
SuzieQ777 GOLD, Franklin, Virginia

"La Vida Es Bella"
-Me

I remember when we met and became friends; I remember the conversations we had on the phone everyday, what we got each other on our birthdays, and the silly things we did when we had sleepovers.

We know each others likes and dislikes, the crazy things we both find funny, our cravings for junk food, and the endless books we obsessed about.

And I can’t help but to miss it, how we use to be and how close we were.

You were the one who I went to whenever I needed to talk. I told you everything and you did the same. It sucks we don’t talk everyday now, because I find myself needing to talk all the time. The things I wish I could talk to you about, that only you can make me feel better or happy about the most.

It’s like we’ve gone our separate ways now, grown out of each others company. Always busy with our thing these days, only keeping in touch every once and a while.

I find it hard to believe that our friendship may be ending. Because it’s apart of me and is one of the reasons I’m who I am today.

Whether this friendship makes it or not, I’ll always have these great memories to smile and think about.

We are apart of each others childhoods and always will be.

readaholic PLATINUM, Tomahawk, Wisconsin

I'd rather fail because I fell on my own face than fall because someone tripped me up
~Jhonen Vasquez

This had a lot of meaning for me.  Very good piece of writing.

on Apr. 6 2013 at 12:36 am
WingsForLily PLATINUM, Columbia, Kentucky

Think of how boring the world would be if we were all normal

Great! it is very relatable to things many people have gone through. It made me feel connected. 

on Apr. 6 2013 at 12:08 am
CassandraD BRONZE, San Jose, California

"Living is a book you can't close. Until your Days are over and the last lines of your story are THE END..."
- written by me.

I loved this! Your story was really moving. It makes me remember how me and my childhood friend are now. 

Ray--yo PLATINUM, Kathmandu, Other

God Makes No Mistakes. (Gaga?)
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right." -Liesel Meminger via Markus Zusac, "The Book Thief"

that was really touching..nicely written.