Still BFFs? | Teen Ink

Still BFFs?

March 30, 2013
By SuzieQ777 GOLD, Franklin, Virginia
SuzieQ777 GOLD, Franklin, Virginia
15 articles 0 photos 37 comments

Favorite Quote:
"La Vida Es Bella"
-Me


I remember when we met and became friends; I remember the conversations we had on the phone everyday, what we got each other on our birthdays, and the silly things we did when we had sleepovers.

We know each others likes and dislikes, the crazy things we both find funny, our cravings for junk food, and the endless books we obsessed about.

And I can’t help but to miss it, how we use to be and how close we were.

You were the one who I went to whenever I needed to talk. I told you everything and you did the same. It sucks we don’t talk everyday now, because I find myself needing to talk all the time. The things I wish I could talk to you about, that only you can make me feel better or happy about the most.

It’s like we’ve gone our separate ways now, grown out of each others company. Always busy with our thing these days, only keeping in touch every once and a while.

I find it hard to believe that our friendship may be ending. Because it’s apart of me and is one of the reasons I’m who I am today.

Whether this friendship makes it or not, I’ll always have these great memories to smile and think about.

We are apart of each others childhoods and always will be.