Control Freak | Teen Ink

Control Freak

March 1, 2013
By BatGirl679 SILVER, Rutherfordton, North Carolina
BatGirl679 SILVER, Rutherfordton, North Carolina
7 articles 8 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe


You think you can control my life like I’m some puppet you bring to life, but your just a witch with your magical potions putting a spell on the weak and the worthless I’m like a light in this world full of darkness that you created that you have dictated, You can't control me you never will, I have more power than you ever will, you think your so awesome well look at you now I’m towering over you while you're down on the ground, I wish you would learn that you're not the queen because in the end you're just a scene that replays in my head like a never ending movie, if only you could see how much it really hurts me, My heart is shattered because of you therefore my life is screwed.

All I want in life is to be happy, all you want in life is to destroy the happiness of others. You act like you can rule the world and everybody who lives on it. I am not gonna let you control me any longer, I have already let it go long enough. I’m my own person, I have my own personality. You’re dreams are exactly that, yours. Just because your dreams may not have came true, that doesn't give you the right to shatter mine. I still have my whole life to live. Sure, I’m gonna make mistakes but, I can learn from them. You make think you're doing the right thing by trying to control every aspect of my life, but you are wrong. I'm a person not just some animal you can kick around. I have feelings if you haven't noticed. When we are home and you start yelling at me because I am always in my room why do you think that is? I hide in my room for reasons. One, I am terrified of what might happen to me if I let one thing that you say to me sink into my shell. Two, why worry myself of the fact that you obviously don't love or care for me. I am the way I am because of you. I always feel like I’m not loved, that I’m not good enough to live. You don't show any love to me but I have finally found someone who does. He has brought out the real me, not just the dark outside shell that you have caused me to have. He makes me feel special and shows me that I am meant to be on this planet. I only wish you would learn to love. You married someone you don't even love. So, who are you tell me that I don't know what love is. I have a better understanding of love then you ever will. Love is when you always feel wanted. That person just makes you happy and treats you like a princess. Unlike my healthy relationship, your relationship consists of hatred.