When all You Wanna Do is Speak. | Teen Ink

When all You Wanna Do is Speak.

By OnAndieAvenue GOLD, Fowlerville, Michigan
OnAndieAvenue GOLD, Fowlerville, Michigan

"Everyone who lives will someday die and die alone. "

When all you wanna do is open your mouth, and go with it. When all you wanna do is tell someone exactly how you feel. When all you wanna do is hit every point that’s gone through your head in the last few days. When all you wanna do is walk up to someone, and go off about how much it’s not your fault, or your friends fault. When all you wanna do is scream how ridiculous or pathetic someone’s being. When all you want to do is tell someone to stop being so damn fake, annoying, or dramatic, or to stop assuming s***, or to, honestly, stop f***ing breathing. When all you wanna do is free yourself from a burden. When all you wanna do is grab someone by the shoulders, shake them, and scream until you’ve said all that’s been on your mind.

When you open your mouth, and nothing comes out. When you try to let the words out, and nothing happens. When you feel like you’re so ready to make it happen; to make your thoughts known, and you draw a complete blank. When each point that has gone through your head in the last few days disappears. When you realize that it’s time to give up.