Wow... | Teen Ink

Wow...

By KandiceMichelle PLATINUM, Stansonburg, North Carolina
KandiceMichelle PLATINUM, Stansonburg, North Carolina

"Yet God has made everything BEAUTIFUL for its own time. He has planted ETERNITY in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end." -Ecclesiastes 3:11

Wow. That is all I had to say when I first saw him. He was really cute, but he never seemed to notice me. After a few months, we became friends, and my feelings for him only grew.

In November, I got the courage to tell him I liked him. I told him, and he told me he needed some time to think it through. I was a little hurt, but I didn't give up.

Time passed, and our feeling for each other grew. I fell in love. In January, I asked him how you felt now. He told me he liked me a lot, but he wasn't ready for a relationship yet. I was hurt until a couple weeks later when you told me you'd fallen in love with me.

Now we are only waiting for Valentine's Day. I want to go to his house and he said he'll cook me dinner. I hope my parents let me. They think I'm obsessed, but truly I've fallen in love with this amazing guy. When we first kissed, I felt fireworks go off in my head. I want to feel that way all the time.

I surprise myself sometimes when I think how much I love him. 6 months ago, if you were to tell me about David, I would've laughed in your face and said whatever, but now I see.

I just needed to let somethings off my chest, and that felt awesome!