Mommy knows best. | Teen Ink

Mommy knows best.

January 4, 2012
By thinkingofyou SILVER, Miami, Florida
thinkingofyou SILVER, Miami, Florida
8 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end."


“Trust me girl. Please. I do not want to hurt you. I would never hurt or lie to someone that means so much to me like you do. I like you a lot.” “You really think I would lie to you?? What kind of person do you think I am??”

Yeah, right. Biggest bull sh*t lie ever. Trust you? Why should I trust you when you’ve been telling me you like me, but have been hanging out and making out with other girls? You don’t want to hurt me? She’s over their crying, because she found out about these other girls. My guess is that you told her you don’t want to hurt her either. You would never hurt or lie to me? HA. Good one. You lied alright. Big time. I didn’t want to believe my friend when she told me you lie. I really didn’t, so I asked you. You said that you would NEVER lie to me and made ME feel bad for actually thinking you would lie. I should have listened to my friend. Telling me how special I am and how you like me a lot? Yeah, well apparently you like many other girls “a lot” then too. “What kind of person do you think I am??” Well I thought you were a sweet, caring, non-player..attractive..cute..amazing..soft..muscular..kind..warm hearted… Who am I kidding. Your just a cold-hearted b*tch. It really is a bunch of bull sh*t to me. But don’t worry, you can have those other girls. I’ll make your decision easier for you. I let you go so then you only have three girls to choose from. Maybe I should have listened to my mommy. She told me I shouldn’t be hanging around you. I should have listened to her. I guess they are right, Mommy does knows best.