The 6 days till 14 | Teen Ink

The 6 days till 14

By IDKXmere13 SILVER, Old Forge, Pennsylvania
IDKXmere13 SILVER, Old Forge, Pennsylvania

dream like you'll live forever live like you are going to die today!

It is exactly six days till my fourteenth birthday. Yet another year being a teen, and what do i have to show for it? I had a boyfriend it only lasted not even four days and ended in disaster. I i liked 4 maybe 5 different guy nad guys that i wouldnt have a chance with. I lost a couple friends some really close friends. I have had my fair share of drama, Friends with suicide attempts, the popular girls at school making my head spin. Yet i have not even had my first kiss. My friends mainly all have ethier that or a boyfriend or two that they are still close with. My ex is a problm. When I see him I choke in fear I saw him last night and I could only see th anger in his eyes as he looked at me. Yet I have gained somethings I learned how to keep secrets very well, I have learned who my real friends are, and I have learned to be more mature to be the bigger person to be helpful but not so helpful they can blame mistakes on me. I have learned from my mistakes and maybe one day I will be mistake free. Until that day happens if it ever does I will be the only thing i can be me being 13 soon to be 14.