I though you loved me | Teen Ink

I though you loved me

By samchichi BRONZE, Lake Worth, Florida
samchichi BRONZE, Lake Worth, Florida

1)Nobodys perfect, deal wih it
2)I don't care what anyone thinks of me, i'm me and i won't change for anyone!!
3) If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you loved me. I really did. But no. You just said all that stuff to me. You used me. You slept with her. While you were still dating me. You never loved me. No you didn't.
Don't even lie to me and say you do. You said I was the only girl in the world for you. When you cancelled on me, you were hanging out with her. Doing adult things. If you really loved me you wouldn't hurt me like that.
What kind of person would do that? I trusted you. I let you into my life. Now, I wish I never met you. I didn't deserve any of this. I deserve better. I deserve someone that won't use me, that won't cheat and someone that actually loves me.
You told me all but lies. You said you stopped smoking But I caught you doing Weed. You said you were sober but you were drunk, so drunk that you couldn't speak. You couldn't walk.
I dumped you. Then I was stupid enough to think that you changed. You were the same person, a liar, a cheater, and someone that does drugs and drinks. You want me to take you back? Sweetheart, I gave you not one, but TWO chances. I will not give you another. I also moved on.
Yeah, I have a new boyfriend, one that I can trust. One that dosn't do drugs. One that isn't a liar. One that dosn't steal. One that actually cares about me. And
I will never go back to you. NEVER. I hope your happy, because you officaly lost me.

In this picture, he gave me these glasses, and I broke them in half because I was heartbroken. Please rate/comment!! I was crying so hard when I wrote this.

samchichi BRONZE, Lake Worth, Florida

1)Nobodys perfect, deal wih it

yeahh thats the point, but thank you(:

Odessa_Sterling00 DIAMOND, No, Missouri

All gave some, some gave all. -War Veterans headstone.

Quote  "I thought you loved me. I really did. You said that stuff to me.  You used me." and so on, it doesn't have a flow, but some people like that kind of thing.  Just saying.

on May. 7 2011 at 11:48 am
samchichi BRONZE, Lake Worth, Florida

1)Nobodys perfect, deal wih it

this did happen to me, and i am a emotional writer, and thanks for the comment. and i was hysterical when i wrote this. what do you mean by choppy????

on May. 7 2011 at 11:43 am
Odessa_Sterling00 DIAMOND, No, Missouri

The last part i liked the most.  I think you wanted the choppy feeling through out it, but it was a little TOO choppy.  Is this something that happened to you and that's why you said "I was crying so hard when I wrote this" or are you just an emotional writeR? Maybe both.