leaving | Teen Ink

leaving

April 9, 2010
By Clarebear101 PLATINUM, Bellbrook, Ohio
Clarebear101 PLATINUM, Bellbrook, Ohio
23 articles 31 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Nothing we can do can change the past, everything we do can change the future"
"raindrops are like fairy whispers"
"life is not about finding yourself it is about creating yourself"


Do you ever think about leaving? Just going away until you feel like facing what you don’t want to? That maybe if you leave people would miss you and maybe come after you. Or do you try to find new friends that will always understand you? But maybe you leave because you want to find your true purpose in life without all the voices trying to convince you to do something you don’t want to do. You think about a different life and how different you would be if you could just leave and go somewhere out of the ordinary, but do you ever think about what you’re leaving behind? How the people you have known might honestly care about you but sometimes it’s really hard for them to show that they love you more than anything, and they wish they knew why. Growing up isn’t easy to do and sometimes leaving is easier than facing the hard things but knowing you have help is what makes you get through things.