Crushed Dreams | Teen Ink

Crushed Dreams

By TiffyLynn SILVER, Spring, Texas
TiffyLynn SILVER, Spring, Texas

When life gives you skittles...throw them at its eyes and yell "TASTE THE RAINBOW!"

Sometimes you think something is going to go good and go your way. Well sometimes it doesnt... Its my dream to become a cosmetologist and because of one mess up in high school i may not be able to fulfill that dream. And i dont have the money to go to a trade school for it. So what can i do to achieve my dream? Its not like my dream was to become famous and be remembered as a great performer. I just want to be a cosmetologist and own my own salon. Its a simple dream that should be at least a normal challenge. Just because i dont have an extra curricular activities and i have bad grades and i was absent alot from school one year... My dream is unreachable... It seems like my whole life is speeding by me and not letting me live it day by day. I just wish i could get away from it all and not have to worry about anything anymore.. Its not like there is a point to trying if all that happens is i fail.. meh well i guess imma get off my pity pot and get back to school..

Knowing that dreams are not always a reality... I learned that from personal experience...

halaa said...
my dreams have been crushed too because of school. ive always wanted to be a journalist in fashion but my only option is engineer & buisness but, i guess we just have to move on in life and accept that we cant always have what we want even if it means the world to us.