The day started by me | Teen Ink

The day started by me

By Dn9ne BRONZE, Boise, Idaho
Dn9ne BRONZE, Boise, Idaho

The day started by me getting ready for school on a Friday. Then I went to school. After school I went home and my mom told me that my dad had a stroke in the center of his brain and he was driving. At 12:00 at night go to help a friend and he called my dad to have him help him out.

When I when’d to go and see him in the hospital I was shocked about how my dad looked in the hospital bed. He had tubes in his nose, mouth and other areas. He also was twitching and it was his it was his instincts twitching and not him a nurse said. If he woke up I new he would want to live and he wouldn’t what me to see him like that. My grandmother thought that she would die before her sons. Some of the people that went there cried in shock about what happened to him. Even his brother that I did not really know about and they did really see or talk to each other and they took turns going to funerals. I never really saw him until my dad died.
I spent a lot of time with my grandmother and my dad’s brother. We went to Jack in the box and also talk about my dad. My dad was cremated and his funeral was at Cloverdale cemetery. I don’t think I’m going to see some of my friends for a long time.
At my dad’s funeral I saw my friends. The people that went to the funeral wrote there names in a note book. We told stories about a time we were with my dad that we remembered about him. I hope he is in heaven. This is my story of what happened and I hope you have a good day.

Dn9ne BRONZE said...
Dn9ne BRONZE, Boise, Idaho
please tell me if u like what I typed or if u dont like it