Topic to Untopic | Teen Ink

Topic to Untopic

February 18, 2010
By mannan BRONZE, Cambridge, Massachusetts
mannan BRONZE, Cambridge, Massachusetts
1 article 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
“The most important thing for poets to do is to write as little as possible.”


All I can see are trees that are green and yellow. They are all blowing in the air and some of them are flying like they never had freedom. Far away, there is a big truck just right beside a Subaru car. I think the car is getting towed or maybe something is under the car because people are searching with a machine to find the object. India is way different than America. I know that people in India have more freedom, and more trees, also more fields to grow crops. I am thinking, then why did my family came to America with me? Well, maybe because they want to have enough money to go back to India again and live peacefully. But the main reason for coming to America is for my education. Even though a lot of people doesn't care about it but I know that I always do and I will do in my future. I know that I really need to have a hope that yes, I can make my parents be proud of me. I also know, anybody would do that if they had their trust in their own mind.


The author's comments:
My inspiration to this piece was basically to encourage people to have their trust in their mind and specially to study as hard as they can to be success in their future.