Uncomfortable | Teen Ink

Uncomfortable

By falling-rain GOLD, Layton, Utah
falling-rain GOLD, Layton, Utah

Getr done!
larry the cable guy

I had made a fool out of myself during class, talking back to the teacher and making the class laugh. I thought i was hilarious, until You told me to stay after class...
you pick up the floor, and straighten the already straighted desks, as you talk to me. i guess you were "cleaning" up for the nesxt class to dirty it up again. well that, or you were trying to avoid eye contact. you acted as though it were harder for you to tell me your thoughts and feelings then it was for me to listen. It had put me into an uncomfortable position. i guess that was pay back for you. I put you in an uncomfortable position, you put me in one. No foul Play at all. Fair game.

i had actually given a letter to one of my teachers explaining that i had found out she had a tatoo....sure it dosn't sound bad, but the suprising part was that she was the bible teacher. :D she wasn't mad. though i did feel kind of embarrassed.

Bambi3226 SILVER, Grants, New Mexico

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong

ok then i have a couple waiting to be looked over by the editer...or something like that...anyways, call me sometimes...or something, you have no idea how bored i get...

falling-rain GOLD, Layton, Utah

Getr done!
larry the cable guy

lots of love always, i miss you! you should send me pics, tell me when you have stories!

Bambi3226 SILVER, Grants, New Mexico

Lol nice story, Ammo...anyways, this is my new screen name, look me up!!! Ttfn.