What I meant To Say | Teen Ink

What I meant To Say

By CraziBunny GOLD, Phoenix, Arizona
CraziBunny GOLD, Phoenix, Arizona

if you smile and walk away when someone is mean, you have more courage, than the one who will fight and curse at them

I told you that I loved you but that’s not what I meant to say. I wanted to ask you why you hurt me and let me walk away. I know I’m not perfect but still I try to be. I love you but I hate you too. I let you in but you never gave me the same. You left broken hearted standing in the rain. I know you love someone else but still you can love me. I am lost and confused and I’ll never be the same. I love you so much and my life was changed when you left.

I know I let you walk away but if only I convinced you why you shouldn't leave. I backed down without a fight and believed all you said to me. If I fought for what was rightfully mine maybe you and I could be happier that ever.

I know imp human and I’m not the only one how makes mistakes come on look at all the ones you've made.

I was still holding on when you let go. I lied so convincingly through my throat. I played along to such a hideous lie. I kept laughing when I wanted to cry. I fought harder when I didn't want to try any longer. And when I was finished and helped you. You let me fall and help myself up. You didn't return the favor of helping. But it made me realize I never said the truth but simple as this: I HATE YOU

That’s what I meant to say. So if you read this, which I hope, you do. Brandon I hate you for breaking me heart. You may have helped me in some ways and when I realize it I will thank you then but until then I love you and I hate you.
I can’t live with or without you. But it’s much more painful to live without so I guess I will suffice.

I loved someone who broke my heart completely and i'm barely learning of his lies. but hey i got real poetic with al this drama LOL