Sorry Have To Go | Teen Ink

Sorry Have To Go

By MRS.ROCHE SILVER, Panama City, Florida
MRS.ROCHE SILVER, Panama City, Florida

NEVER LEAVE THE ONE YOU LOVE FOR THE ONE YOU LUST BECAUSE THE OE YOU LUST WILL LEAVE YOU FOR THE ONE THEY LOVE

Would my child ever forgive me for going away? How would I say I'm sorry but needed a better way? A better way to live and make a way. Sorry for leaving you without a mother to say.” I love you and ill help you. “ sorry mommy can't be there to kiss the little hurts away, and scare the big bad monsters that come to take you away. I'm sorry mommy can't kiss you goodnight and say don't let the bed bugs bit. I'm sorry mommy can't be there to kiss you goodbye. Baby I'm sorry mommy had to go. I'm sorry daddy have to raise you on his own, but it's just a matter of time mommy might come back home. Daddy love you just as I do. He will hold you, kiss you, and do the things I should do. Daddy will kiss the little hurts away and tell you goodnight. Mommy will call you and say “ I LOVE YOU LITTLE ROCHE HAVE A HAPPY WONDERFUL LIFE” !!!! Mommy is going off into the Army to help serve our country. I will be one more person to make a better place to stay. Mommy will be a hero and will save the sick people pain away. Just sing mommy a song in the air and ill hear that beautiful sound. Mommy will blow you a kiss and be ready to hold you in her arms. You will always be in mommy heart till I can hold you in my arms. Forever will I be the mother that once had a beautiful child but I will also be that mother that is worth the wild. Mommy don't wanna lose you so I'm telling you now. One day ill come home and always be around! Into that day that mommy come to stay, always remember half my heart with you and daddy and the other half in the army. Mommy love you just have to say. Stay away from the bad people and have a wonderful day!

JAKALA ROCHE!

this poem is a poem i wrote for my child one day when i go off into the army

MRS.ROCHE SILVER, Panama City, Florida

thank you very much... my dream is to go into the army and serve this country.

ameerrante GOLD, Chester, Connecticut
This is incredible. I never really understood the loveliness and happiness one feels when they have a child. But, now I understand just a bit more. Thank you for sharing this.