Without You I Would Not Be Me | Teen Ink

Without You I Would Not Be Me

By Mellohi GOLD, Wentzville, Missouri
Mellohi GOLD, Wentzville, Missouri

"A word too hard to Difficult." Mellohi 2/9/2021

One Thing I wouldn't be able to live without would be my brother. We may not be related by blood but we are siblings no matter what anyone says. He might not have been there when my life was at its worst but he got there just in time to save me and help me grow into the person I am today. He has shown me that I can be whoever I want to be. He listens to me and helps me with all of my problems making sure I am well and tries his best to make me happy. We say we’re siblings but in truth I think of him as a Dad. He has been there for everything and is better than any dad I've ever had. I have had to go through things that I shouldn’t have and through all of that he has been a constant. If he were to leave I wouldn’t know what to do. I would not be able to be myself without his support and care. My brother has helped me so much with healing my mind and helping me though all of my thoughts. I thank the Universe for letting us meet and I thank my brother for being such a nice and caring person.

When life is bad hold on and reach out for help, someone will come they will come and save you.