How did it get there ? | Teen Ink

How did it get there ?

November 4, 2022
By swaggestsag BRONZE, Sacramento, California
swaggestsag BRONZE, Sacramento, California
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The moment u give up is the moment u let someone else win " - kobe bryant


How did it get there ? 

My favorite mistake was when i stole from cvs on accident. A while ago my cousin was staying with us and so me her and my mom went to cvs. 

 

“ Come with me real quick” my cousin said. 


“Alright lets go “ i replied. 


We end up walking to the makeup section , she was looking at the mascara. At the time my ex was tryna argue with me and so we were arguing oer text and i tend to not pay attention to certain things hwen i'm on my phone. After she’s been looking for a cool minute she puts one in my hand and me not paying attention cause i'm on the phone i slide it into my pocket. Then she was like “ come on lets go “ and i just followed her forgetting i had the mascara in my pocket. 

We get home and my couisns like 


" Aye lets go get in the pool ?" jana asked.


" Yea i'm down " i replied. 


So whatever i'm getting everything out my pockets and the mascara falls out. 

I'm over here calling myself dumb for stealing mascara and so i tell my mom and cousin yk so they can laugh with me and my mom gives me a whole lecture on why stealing is not funny and why did i steal a mascara if i don't even wear makeup. My cousin and i were just laughing because we both knew she was trippin for no reason. 

 

Jana said " Tia relax she just said she didn't do it on purpose its fine accidents happen ¨ 


" you shut up because ur ass probably stole something too huh" my mom said jokingly. 


 I think i learned to not be so stuck on my phone while i'm at the store with others unless i want to steal something again by accident.