Nothing Lasts Forever | Teen Ink

Nothing Lasts Forever

June 13, 2019
By lavannnyaa PLATINUM, Agra, Other
lavannnyaa PLATINUM, Agra, Other
49 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
All we need to do is find someone who tells us that we're worth fighting for.


You were the best thing that came into my life. It all started with a reply to my instagram story. Today, it’s almost 2 years from that incident and I can recall every every single detail of the relationship we had. I can track our biggest fights and also the small arguments, but I do not actually recall from where exactly all this went wrong.

I was at my strongest when I let my guard down for you and had no idea that it would leave me this vulnerable at this moment. I had never thought I’ll lose this battle for you. What went wrong? Something I said the other night? Something that I misunderstood? Where exactly?

Was it all pretense from you side? I’m so full of questions yet so put of answers at the same time. It’s so hard to get over everything for me, while it was so easy for you.

We had been through rainbows and sunshine and thunders and storms together. Yet you left me standing in a storm. Maybe what went wrong was where I started expecting a lot out of you. Or maybe the part when I started valuing you more than my self-esteem. I loved you too much that I let my self-respect go into the haze.

What hurts more is the fact that I still love you. Every one of my friend told me it wasn’t me it was you, who was wrong. I still fought against everyone just for you. Because I believed that in the end it’ll be you who’ll hold my hand and walk with me throughout my life.