Sacramento My Home | Teen Ink

Sacramento My Home

By AlexiaMStrong1234 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
AlexiaMStrong1234 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

"People will love you and support you when its beneficial"-nicki minaj

My home South Sacramento is filled with joy. In Sacramento everyone gets along just fine. Sometimes everyone comes together as a community to clean up the streets and after that we just have a good time. Everyone even does their job right . From research there is no violence here at all. When I walk down the street I see the park and families playing happily with children and adults. I live in a beautiful big house with 6 bedroom and 4 bathrooms. When I look out my window I see children having a good time with their families and feeding the ducks at the park. My favorite building out here is hella big and it has a giant mirror on one side and on the other side it has a beautiful painting of South Sacramento.

I know yall really wanna believe what I said but I just Lied.In my south sac nobody gets along in this generation or just at all period. Black people can't even walk down the street with a hood on without getting bothered by the police Instead of living the life outside having a good time with your family your in the house because either the police are out messing with us or family dont have time for that. When I walk down the street the park is empty, everyone's in their houses,and the streets just plain. In my Sacramento everybody can be so fake they fake about everything especially on social media. Nowadays you can't go to school without designer clothes or shoes your guaranteed to get bullied. When i'm outside at night time instead of me hearing people having a good time with their families I hear the police helicopter in the sky I mean we cant even go to the mall without an officer thinking we are stealing. Sacramento aint all unicorns and rainbows. Im surprised im still alive because out here people either close to my age or younger than me are dying. If you ask me everybody gang Affiliated. But im not gone  lie my hood out here to but the amount of dead bodies i've seen nobody should ever have to go through that ever. Coming to South sac you gone be scarred for life. The amount of homeless people you see at almost every store out their not being taken care of is really sad.

Now let me get started on this President and Government. First of all this president is so annoying and racist it's ridiculous. He damn near not letting anybody stay anywhere. The government just need to start making some new laws or something and these police need to do they job and stop worrying about black people real talk. If you wanna get technical the mass homicide rate for black people is 4.4 to 4.9 and for white people they got 4.9 to 5.3. We not all innocent racism need to go solve them unsolved causes. Like trump over pretending he aint  know there was a russian spy in his circle.

If you ask me don't come to sac like i hope we get better in the future but as for right now it aint good in South Sacramento. It aint good having to worry about yo kid dying by just walking down to street. One thing for sure is sac will stress you the hell out real talk.