9/11 Memoir | Teen Ink

9/11 Memoir

September 6, 2015
By ChandlerW.Ducker SILVER, Easley, South Carolina
ChandlerW.Ducker SILVER, Easley, South Carolina
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
all your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them
("Walt Disney")


15 years ago on September 11th 2001 two airplanes crashed into the world trade centers in New York City.

That morning people thought was going to be their normal day turned into one of the worst days in history people going to work, the kids going to daycare, and the kids going to school. No one knew of the horrible tragedies that would occur hours later there is no way no one would have known. Family members worried about their family as to their safety of them and their families. Innocent people roaming the Streets, innocent people eating their breakfast, and innocent people in the world trade centers heading for work. It all just felt like a dream but it was a reality that would forever change how our nation functions more security motives set aside America let their guard down that day we are always thinking nothing bad would happen here but we all need to open our ears, open our eyes to the chaos of this world. Life continued but the victims of the attack were never forgotten and always memorized during a ceremony every year to honor the fallen of the 9/11 attacks there is always a tear shed on this day from everyone person that has a heart America will always be brave and strong and lady liberty will always stand strong with the golden torch in her left hand America is still here and America will always stand strong through even through the darkness and through the best times of life.


The author's comments:

9/11 anniversary is right around the corner and i wanted to honor 9/11 Through this article.

Everyone that died that day you will never be forgotten Nor Lost.