Perfact Choas | Teen Ink

Perfact Choas

May 11, 2010
By Thinker PLATINUM, Na, Connecticut
Thinker PLATINUM, Na, Connecticut
47 articles 0 photos 82 comments

Favorite Quote:
A wise word does not make the speaker wise.


Perfect chaos is a system where everything takes it’s own path while contributing to the good of the group; like a storm, each rain drop on it’s own course, true and defined, the storm warbles on. Like a play on stage day, each player accords to their position, each patron attending to their seats. Like a band, each instrument on their precise path, hitting each note in precession, finding it like a dog a bone. This is how the perfect system continues, with order and disorder in exact unison with each other, always balancing out the other. However, neither has any relation to the other, the act of one is a perfect offset to the other; alone they have the usefulness an succinctness of a three legged mule on ice, together they are a full blown thoroughbred Arabian on the finish line of the Kentucky derby. All systems should aspire to this kind of function; most people have the emotional grace of an orchestra of bagpipes and didgeridoos playing Bach symphony in C#. Perfect chaos assigns everyone their own instrument, or places them in the correct part of the orchestra of life.