All Nonfiction Bullying Books Academic Author Interviews Celebrity interviews College Articles College Essays Educator of the Year Heroes Interviews Memoir Personal Experience Sports Travel & CultureAll Opinions Bullying Current Events / Politics Discrimination Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking Entertainment / Celebrities Environment Love / Relationships Movies / Music / TV Pop Culture / Trends School / College Social Issues / Civics Spirituality / Religion Sports / Hobbies
- Summer Guide
- College Guide
- Author Interviews
- Celebrity interviews
- College Articles
- College Essays
- Educator of the Year
- Personal Experience
- Travel & Culture
- Current Events / Politics
- Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking
- Entertainment / Celebrities
- Love / Relationships
- Movies / Music / TV
- Pop Culture / Trends
- School / College
- Social Issues / Civics
- Spirituality / Religion
- Sports / Hobbies
- Community Service
- Letters to the Editor
- Pride & Prejudice
- What Matters
Interview with Alyssa Milano
1. What would you do if you were not an actress?
Alyssa:i would be a singer...or maybe a teacher
2. What is your favorite book?
Alyssa: its called insanity but i honestly have no idea who wrote it
3. What is your favorite meal?
4. What is your goal in life?
Alyssa:to get married and keep acting
5. What is your favorite color?
6. What was your favorite part of working on Charmed?
Alyssa: meeting Holly Marie Combs and Brian Krauss (piper and leo)
7. How do you manage to escape the paperazzi?
Alyssa: i have a house in Hollywood, but i alson have one out in the country so i go out there alot
8. How long have you been vegetarian and what was the inital reason for going vegetarian?
Alyssa: my whole life. i find it wierd eating something that was once alive
9. How do you chose roles?
Alyssa:my agent ( who is my boyfriend ) tells me about new jobs and i decide if i want to audition for them
10. Excatly what role does a producer play in a production and other things wihin the entertainment industry?
Alyssa: we get the money
11. What do you do in your spare time?
Alyssa: hang out with friends and my soon-to-be husband
12. What makes you love baseball as much as you do?
Alyssa: this answer might be kind of long....
when i was little i was very close to my dad. he used to watch baseball every night and i would watch it with him..just to give me something to do. he used to tell me stories about how baseball used to be and i loved hearing about it. i kept watching it... and even playing it... with my dad for years. and i just grew to love it. its the only thing that can connect my family no matter how far apart we are.
13. What is the hardest part of being an actress/ producer?
Alyssa: people lying all the time and pretending to be my friend just because of who i am.
14. What do you miss the most working on Charmed?
Alyssa: the people
15. How do you manage to keep your privacy intoday's Hollywood?
Alyssa: my boyfriend helps with that
16. What is the process of getting a role like on average?
Alyssa:my boyfriend finds them.. gets the script.. brings it to me... i decide if i want to do it
17. What is your favorite part of being an actress/ producer?
Alyssa:if i never started acting.....
i would have never met my boyfiend
18. What is the most rewarding part of being an actress and working in today's Hollywood?
19. What advice would you give anybody interested in persuading a career in the entertainment industry?
Alyssa:its a tough world and its hard to get those kind of jobs unless u know the right people.... and u do