Sister Nicole | Teen Ink

Sister Nicole MAG

By Anonymous

   Mysister and I were born and raised in Phoenix, and our relationship, I know, willbe everlasting. My sister is honestly one of the most important and influentialpeople in my life. She is so strong-willed and yet so soft-hearted; she canaccomplish anything her heart desires, and I so admire thosequalities.

When my sister and I were younger we were taught not to fight,even over the smallest thing. My parents encouraged us to hang out together, andat the time I didn't really think much about it. Actu-ally, it was kind ofannoying. But, as we got older we started having more things in common, and Ibegan to notice I had a really awesome sister. I realized she was no longer asister I had to hang out with, but a friend I wanted to be with, and I guess whenI was younger I took the friendship part for granted. We still argue about stupidthings, but we have so much fun and I can see her greatpersonality.

Nicole inspires me to the greatest heights. She helps me notto care what others think of me, to have fun, and if I want something in life, togo and get it. I know when I fall or make a mistake she will be there for me, andwhen I accomplish something she'll be there with me to celebrate.

Nomatter where life takes us, we'll always be there for each other and she'llalways be my best friend. She's my strength, my inspiration - she's my sister.