Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhlu | Teen Ink

Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhlu

Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhlu was born on august 26, 1910.she felt strongly the call of god at the age of eighteen she left her house and joined the sisters of Loreto. Many people think of legend here of story about her life. She said “every time you smile at someone it is an action of love, a gift of that person. A beautiful thing”. She was always her own person, wonderfully independent, respectful, yet challenging some fixed notions and outlook. Her own life story includes many illustration of her readiness to listen to and follow her own principles. it seemed to challenge what was expected, but she always try to do that challenge in her life for kids in world. All her life, she helped and served people suffering from diseases. People struck by calamities, those who were unwanted in society. She even challenged people not to choose an option of abortion and said, “don’t not kill the child. I want the child, give the child to me!” All the life, she stood, acted, and carried all the responsibilities of a mother for all those who needed her. She Soothed those who were in pain, gave a smile to places where nature’s fury had killed thousands of people and what they had. She helped them and brought them to homes she had established for them. She always starts for peace.” She refused the square state feast given to laureates, and asked that the $ 6,000 funds be given to the poor in Calcutta. When she revved prize?” her answer was simple “ go home and love your family>” Finally, she was work her with heart everybody’s there , but she always said it is not how much we do, but how much we love in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love in the giving into. Her name was Agnes but we know as Mother Teresa.