educator of the year nominee | Teen Ink

educator of the year nominee

April 29, 2014
By birdys BRONZE, Fall Creak, Oregon
birdys BRONZE, Fall Creak, Oregon
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Educator of the year award nominee

I go to a little school name Lowell high school and my nominee for educator of the year award should go to miss. T or Miss Taylor.

First I have to say is she is a great teacher and a great educator. She is our science teacher to the least but she place a major role in our education and after school life. She cares how we fell and how we learn and if you got of task she give a warning and the redirects the behaver course so we all go back to learning and having fun. She give us a lot of little experiments to do like about at this time we are make little volcanos from the earth and learn on the current life on planet earth.

Then there is the school life where she is really different (in a good way). She takes her own life to let have a school dances or two and to have fun not to mention that she lives in Albany, Oregon and that she came all the way from Georgia to help us learn where I really respect her for. Maybe there are better nominees but she is my all-time favorite educator and wanted to state that for all she has done for us.



Thank you.


The author's comments:
she inspired me because of all she has done for us all.