Educator of the year | Teen Ink

Educator of the year

By Martinez-Julian BRONZE, Bear, Delaware
Martinez-Julian BRONZE, Bear, Delaware

I nominate Mrs. Pisani as Educator of the Year. The main reasons why I nominate Mrs. Pisani is because she is always willing to help us with any questions we have. Mrs. Pisani is also a kind hearted person who will do anything to help her students. Another amazing quality that Mrs. Pisani has is that she brings joy to the classroom everyday when we walk in by giving us smile and a good morning.

The first reason why Mrs. Pisani should be Educator of the Year is that she is always willing to help her students be their best. From in the classroom to in the halls Mrs. Pisani is always open to questions. I love how engaging Mrs. Pisani tries to make the class; she does this by giving her students bell ringers, challenging questions, and by using quizlet live to socialize and study in groups. Mrs. Pisani also gives us study time in class where we spend full class periods studying and finding things that we need help on.

Another is reason is because Mrs. Pisani is one of the most kind hearted teachers at DMA; she is always smiling and rarely ever angry, upset, or disappointed. Whenever she has something wrong with her day, she tries her best to walk it off and push through it. She tries to keep her personally issues away from distracting her students. Mrs. Pisani is such a hard working teacher; it’s almost like she never stops thinking about work or her students.

My last reason why she should be Educator of the Year is because Mrs. Pisani found a way to make a classroom a happy, engaging place to be in. Even if it’s just by giving us a smile as we ask questions, it tells the class and myself not to be scared to be wrong. She involves her students in problem solving by selecting students to go up to the board and explain their answers. She also gives us constructive criticism by telling us what we have done well or wrong. She helps us with our mistakes and encourages us to learn from them.

Those were my three reasons on why Mrs.Pisani should be educator of the year. She’s always willing to help no matter the problem. Another reason is how much of a kind hearted person she is.I hope I had convinced you as much as I convinced my other peers at DMA, that Mrs.Pisani is definitely educator of the year.

This piece was on my math teacher Mrs. Pisani