Albert Einstein | Teen Ink

Albert Einstein

By eville123 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
eville123 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin

I have always wanted to know how it feels to be a “genius.” What’s different from being a “normal” person? Albert Einstein is one of the most well known geniuses.  And the most interesting part? He failed in school.  Einstein wanted to learn what he wanted to know. He didn’t like learning for the exam. Today, everything is based off of school and exams, but there is a lot more to life than a grade, and Einstein truly believed that.

If I got to meet Einstein I would ask him how he got the motivation to learn on his own. It’s hard enough for me to stay driven in school!

It amazes me all that he has done.  Einstein discovered the photon, explained that all matter is composed of atoms, and is most famous for his theory of Relativity.  Many of his discoveries are still used by scientists today.

Einstein is more than just a genius, he was a person who excelled in everything he did and it would be an honor if I could meet him. With the information he shares I could motivate myself to be the best I can be.