Piggy Made You Become a Millionaire | Teen Ink

Piggy Made You Become a Millionaire

By GKoh11 PLATINUM, Broomall, Pennsylvania
GKoh11 PLATINUM, Broomall, Pennsylvania

Too many to write.

“Clink clink!” Your proudness got bigger as you put pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters in your green piggy bank. You earned your money from your parents and hoped that the money will help you in the future. But that was not the main reason why you collected the coins. When the piggy bank was full, you can go to the bank with your mother to get the money in bills. As you put the last penny in, you realize that the piggy was stuffed and may need to go on a diet. You try lifting up the piggy, and the heavy weight of the piggy came at you. The piggy definitely needed to go on one.

You yell across the room, “Mom! Can we go to the bank?”

When you arrived at the bank, you dashed to the coin counting machine. You opened the piggy bank and poured everything into the machine. You watched in amazement as it started to count the coins faster than Einstein would. Finally, a receipt printed from the machine, and you quickly took the receipt to the counter. A woman took the receipt and handed you two dollar bills with a few coins. Did the amount seem measly? It was not. It made you happy to see that you earned two dollars. You believed that eventually the two dollars you worked hard to get would become a million dollars.