My Best Friend | Teen Ink

My Best Friend

By sissammi PLATINUM, Omaha, Nebraska
sissammi PLATINUM, Omaha, Nebraska

Brown eyes, tan skin, ombre hair, bracelets covering her past, leggings and hoodies are typical, UGGs she loves, a bag she has and wears everyday and everywhere, the splits she can do, the flute she plays, money she has, and amazing she is. She can light up a room with her laugh and smile. She can make your day with just a simple text or joke. Her dancing brings you to the ground from laughter. Her past cursed her, but she is strong now and does't let the past define her. She would have everything pink if she could. She gorgeous without any makeup on, even though she denies it. Her laugh is funnier than most of the jokes we say. We both get similar grades. She knows everything about me, even what I try to deny. She is the person I can tell anything to and know she with keep it a secret and help me with it. Sometimes I fear she gonna leave me for someone better or cooler, but i hope she won't ever. She tries hard on projects, hoping to pass. She tells me everything from family stuff to her darkest secrets. Are initials are similar and are last names are near in the alphabet. She crazy, weird, awesome, smart, funny, cool, different, gorgeous, pretty, and imperfectly perfect. I love that I met her and I wouldn't have it any other way.