Sinking | Teen Ink

Sinking

December 9, 2010
By AlexaConnor33 GOLD, Clackamas, Oregon
AlexaConnor33 GOLD, Clackamas, Oregon
13 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Don't let anyone, ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want."


I know you wont leave me any time soon, but just the simple thought of that makes my skin itch and my face burn up. You have been everything, you are still everything. The only person who still gives me hope in this f***ed up piece of s*** world. I’ve never been this happy from a girlfriend before, trust me. Without you right now I really would not know where I would be right now. I know that I would have ran away, or tried suicide but then I thought about you and how much I would hate to have you hurt like that or in any way and I just held you instead. Your the thing that keeps me sane. When I’m holding you the whole f***ing world stops, and I just think to myself how f***ing lucky I am to have you. In my opinion your the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, inside and out. You may not agree but just know that I am not just saying that.

No matter what happends, I will always be here for you. Always. Just like you have been there for me. I trust you with everything and I really do know how much you care even if you don’t do all the little things. No lies, just love. remember?

“I’m sinking like a stone in the sea, I’m burning like a bridge for your body”

That is another thing that reminds me of you, Without you around I’m sinking like a f***ing stone in the sea, wanting to drown out all my thoughts and just forget, and I’m burning like a bridge for your body on mine, for me to hold you close.

If I lose that anytime soon, I’m scared of what will happen to me. That’s why I’m holding onto you with every f***ing grasp I can get. I wont f***ing let go, not for a long time.

Your starting to actually understand me, and I was comfortable enough to cry in front of you about my father, that means a lot cuz I usually bottle s*** up and it will come out in anger later on. Your my girlfriend, and also my f***ing best friend. Your my baby. Mine. That’s it. And I’m yours. All f***ing yours.

And the thought of that makes me want to jump for f***ing joy and just scream “I’m the happiest person on this f***ing planet.”

That’s how you make me feel.

And I’m sorry I have not been showing that lately my love


The author's comments:
About my girlfriend.