Spicing Up Your Talents and Potentials | Teen Ink

Spicing Up Your Talents and Potentials

By BloodyMary PLATINUM, N/A, Other
BloodyMary PLATINUM, N/A, Other

Life is like a box of chocolates; You never know what you are gonna get.

You know what, EVERY ONE of us AROUND here has talent/s and potential/s. It could be a musical talent, writing, drawing etc.

EVERY ONE of us is made to be unique. Therefore, you need to enhance that uniqueness.

Your talents could be the key to real triumph in life. That's why we should never waste the prospect to use it and to discover more about it. Let's say for example: You adore Writing and You want to be a novelist someday. Yeah, words can be said EASILY but actions cannot be done easily. You just say, “I want to be a novelist someday.” and then what's next? You sit there and do nothing?

Oh my. That's pathetic. Oh c'mon folks, you need to put your words into dealings. You're never too old to fulfill your dreams, right?

here are some ways on how to enhance your potentials into becoming somebody, someday. In short, enhancing your skills/talents.

1. Research about your talent.

* Get the pen and paper. Do some internet research about how you enhance yours. Follow it and trust me you'll gain a few points from it.

2. Practice! - Yeah. Practice makes perfect so practice it. so if you like music, get your instrument and learn something new. You can do it.

3. Believe in yourself.
–How can you do it if you think negatively about your aptitude? You will never succeed if you lack self-esteem. Trust your potentials and never grow too old from it.

4. Ask somebody to lend a hand.
– To follow this way, you need to be humble. Never say, “I'm good enough. I don't need a help.” Well, well…You have to ask some certain help from someone you know and from someone who has the same talent with you. They are more knowledgeable than you and you're still a beginner.

5. Ask about opinions and pov of other persons. – Ask someone to give you some comments about your work. Ex. Writing is your talent. Try to ask some opinions/critiques from other people about your work. Those critiques will surely help and will surely awaken you to a whole new level.

6. Last, join some contests if you want.
–If you love singing, join a singing contest. You never know.

That's all. Be yourself. Trust your instincts. Never be afraid to shout, “I'm talented.” Remember, your talent could be the key to real success.

on May. 17 2010 at 9:56 am
BloodyMary PLATINUM, N/A, Other

thank you for such encouraging comment.

ara_leys said...
on May. 2 2010 at 2:37 am
Keep up the good work Mary! You're such a talented girl!

on Feb. 25 2010 at 1:26 am
BloodyMary PLATINUM, N/A, Other

I really need some critiques and feedback, pls.?