Conundrum | Teen Ink

Conundrum MAG

REASONABLE COMPLAINT FILE #1

hello hello hello all you people! mind if i'm perfectly naked! well, i guess i do. this personal portrayal of openness and honesty is becoming redundant, struck up against everything i'm not telling. i'm sure some of you must have felt the way i'm feeling right now. not all of the problems are the same, of course, but similar. let's take a look at the already failed 16-year-old. who can this boy talk to but his blue and pink lined paper! hell, he doesn't even have a typewriter to make this look formal. this boy is in a silent cataclysmic battle w/ the fiends in his life. Some resemble human forms, his girlfriend, his father. others lie in the clich"d Asociety vs. me again' conundrum. unoriginal, yet still very hard to deal w/. this boy couldn't find the music to fit the mood. (he's listening to "aneurism" ... then again ...) he has failed the telephone again. this boy's colorful differences are becoming faults in happiness. "you pick your friends, yet not your family." this, he feels, is a legitimate excuse for being stubborn during confrontations about his behavior. (of course, this little philosophy doesn't fit the girlfriend puzzle, but yesterday and tomorrow, there was/will be perfection.) this boy doesn't have a Areal life' yet, can't go out much w/out the taxing transportation of daddy. the boy ponders the riddle flying through his brain at this moment. "youth wants age, age wants youth." is there some sort of universal problem here? i thi ... oops ... the boy thinks so. well, he thinks he should have done all this long ago. don't even get him started on religion, because he wants to keep this relative and relatively short. age quod agis!

b'bye.