Gabriel | Teen Ink

Gabriel

By DAMIA PLATINUM, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
DAMIA PLATINUM, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." and my other fav. "The best come to those who wait."

Gabriel ...
I am sooo sorry.

I have this friend named Gabe. He is the best...When we were just really becoming friends, I did something that could have screwed up our who relationship...And I regret it. I told him tonight, that I was sorry for it. He told me he was too...Then I started crying. I can't help but to feel bad. I love him. I once told him that I loved him but I was not IN love with him...I take it back. I am IN love with him... He means so much to me and I truly don't know what I would do without him...He knows everything about me...
Sometimes I wish I could go back and erase what I did...But then I wonder...If I took it all away...Would we be as good friends? Or would our friendship be less powerful than it is now?
Gabriel, I love you.
Forever.
I will always be yours.

~DAMIA

arias said...
All life is a continuous lesson of learning from our choices. Never say your sorry, if that other person had been in your life to fullfil you, you would not be saying sorry. He just arrived in time for you to realize what he really had to offer.

Damia said...
on Jul. 31 2009 at 2:15 am
Yes I recognize you.lol. Thank you for the advice. I have other work I am working on...Do you think I could send it to you and you could give me some advice on it?

love it. this sums it all up i can see, but i would have put more detail. the relationship needs more than that little paragraph. hope this helped damia. (PS, can u tell who wrote this? hehe)

totalbookworm96 BRONZE, Granger, Indiana
i get where you're coming from and all but there was no feeling in it, no emotion.