college degree | Teen Ink

college degree

By EthanA829 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
EthanA829 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

I remember the first time I got up on the kneeboard. It was so cool that I could just glide around the lake like that on the skinny. It felt awesome to finally get it. I bet it will feel like that but it will be a much greater sense of accomplishment. Graduating college must be like getting on a kneeboard for the first time. My goal is to graduate from college. Getting a degree for these reasons, getting a degree, making more money, making life choices. 

Getting a degree would be very beneficial in many ways such as. If I have a degree I will be better at my job. I will also know more information on things I am working on and be able to talk about things in more detail. Secondly, I will be smarter for everything in life. I will be able to speak better and have more skillful words. Being smarter can also help save energy by not getting mad over little things. Lastly, I will likely be a better person after college. I will be more stable, which will make me want to help out in your town. If I have a  degree I will make more money.

I can make a lot more money with a college degree. The web page of the association of public and land grant universities shows that on average people with a college degree make 32,000 dollars a year more than those who don't. First, if I make more money I can buy more of the things that I like. If I like I can buy a nicer boat, better rods. I can also save money so I will be able to retire earlier. Second, I can travel. Because if I make more money I will have more to spend on trips like to Alaska, the Caribbean, and to Lake Michigan so I can use my big boat to fish. I can also do a lot of activities such as fishing, hunting, and farming.  Lastly, if I made more money I would be able to help my parents retire and do things that they want to do. I could also buy a cabin on a lake to fish in. I would like the cabin small with a lot of lands to hunt on. If you have the money you can make decisions.

Making life choices. When I get a job with a degree I am more likely to stay in one job which will give me more stability. When I feel stable then I will want to live in a nice house because I will feel like I am in a good place. Secondly, I will have more say in where I live because I will have more job options with a college degree. When I get a degree I will be more educated in a certain matter and more jobs will be available for me. Next,  I will have the ability to choose what type of job I want because of a degree in a certain field of jobs. Lastly, having a degree would benefit me in many ways.

In conclusion, with a college degree, I would be smarter. I would make more money to buy the things that I like to have and use. Making life decisions I would be able to make decisions like where to live, what to have, and what to do for a job.  I would like to graduate college because you would be smarter and have a chance to make more money in a job. According to the association of public and land grant universities. On average a person that goes to college makes 32,000 dollars a year more than those who don’t. This is why I want to get a college degree.

this is the reason I would like to go to college