This I Believe | Teen Ink

This I Believe

Do you love technology as much as I do? because I know I do.  It all started in the 4th grade when I found out about youtube and started watching it a lot because when I first started watching youtube when I was in 2nd grade and there was nothing to watch I did not watch it. So in 4th grade is when I actually started watching a lot more and one day I was on youtube like normally and I ran into a video of a guy showing his setup and I was very amused by it, so I looked up more videos on it and I loved to see all the nice technology. So then I said to myself I want to do that so I started slowly with my Xbox 360 and tv and Christmas came around the corner and I got a capture card to record videos or record me playing Xbox. But that ended up breaking then I started 5th grade and toward the end of 5th grade, I got a laptop. It was not the best but it worked pretty good then the laptop ended up breaking. So we called the pc company and they ended up just sending us a brand new pc that was a lot better than the last one that I had. I started using it a lot more and then 6th-grade Christmas came and I got a brand new capture card and a gaming monitor. I hooked them up on a desk and started playing. I liked it a lot then realized that I need more space. So I moved all of my stuff downstairs and hooked all of it and had a very big desk. So 7th grade started and Christmas came around again and I got another monitor the same one I got the year before and I hooked them up and started using that for a while. During 7th grade, my internet got upgraded so it was a lot better so I started streaming and actually got a lot of followers then I stopped streaming. So summer started up and I had what I always had but I had leftover birthday money so I took that and went on amazon and bought another monitor, a triple monitor mount, and some mic equipment. 8th grade started and I got a new keyboard and mouse and my setup was complete. I believe by completing my setup that to accomplish something it takes time and be grateful for everything you get and this was the most rewarding thing I have ever done.

I Believe