Werewolves Want a Werewolf School for Them and If Other People Want to Come Then They Can. | Teen Ink

Werewolves Want a Werewolf School for Them and If Other People Want to Come Then They Can.

Yes, they are real, but they are not hear to hurt us. They are hear to live and learn. They would like it if they could have a school of their own to go to every night that ends at 2:00 AM. Their alpha has been trying to help out all of her pack as she can, but she looks like a normal person, but I gess I will never know what she really looks like, so someone pls help these werewolves get a school that they deserve, even though they like to break windows, then we can train them and their alpha to be like us, but it seems like their alpha is trying hard to do whell in regular school and all of her pack got kicked out cause of all of the fights and damges that they have caused at the schools. Their alpha's name is Natalie Marie Baumann and she goes to Eastnoble Middle school. Next year she will be in her first year of high school and she wants to go to werewolf school with her pack. If we can not have this happen then they will be happy that one of the schools could have werewolf classes for them to take and if some of the students parents thinks that they should take one of the werewolf classes then they can. For the alpha rule at school their should be a alpha male and female, but if one of the alpha's have to leave then have the werewolves and the other people try to get the chance of being the alpha of the school and who ever loses then they have to be the omega.

Wolfgirl56178, Kendallville, Indiana
0 articles 1 photo 1 comment

A champion is not defined by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.

i really think this will be a good idea because i know how much the werewolves need a new school since the one that they have been using has so many broken windows and so they really need a new one and so that way they don't have to hide their fluffy ears and tail when they go to a public school.