Voices of LBHS | Teen Ink

Voices of LBHS

By lilbbstayfresh BRONZE, Sacramento, California
lilbbstayfresh BRONZE, Sacramento, California

When I was younger I had to go through alot. My father was barley in my life. I had to see my mom struggle alot when bills were due. One point in my life I didnt have neither of my parents I had to live with my grandparents. I was failing school getting kicked out of the house. Going from house to house berley having anything to wear. Getting suspended, from school for fighting all the time. But it made an man out of me. I remember getting kicked to the curb with sometimes no where to go. Sleeping at parks. When my mom died I felt like I didnt have nothing. My mom was the only one who cared about me. So when she past I felt alone.

Like 2 or 3 years ago i used to have all bad grades. Used to fail all my clases. When report cards where on their way in the mail I was checking the mail like dogs bark at squirrel. Then as soon as it came in the mail i would go but it under the water in the bathroom and flushit down the toitlet. I would have all Fs and Ds. But now that I get goodgrades im still the one everyone wants to question about grades. Now I have no problem with showing my grades. But im still the one everyone wants to jump on about grades.I might have better grades then everyone did but still want to “show me yo grades “ every 5 mins. Or want to check my grades first when report cards come in.