An Objective Theory of Illumination, Part I. | Teen Ink

An Objective Theory of Illumination, Part I.

By EmmettHerculeLaFave SILVER, Tucson, Arizona
EmmettHerculeLaFave SILVER, Tucson, Arizona

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again." -Thomas Paine

From traditional Native American storytelling to the bible and the tale of Jesus Christ, this ancient story unifying all cultures and the World since time immemorial has had its authenticity left untouched. The story of a holy being or entity creating humanity is tacit in all religions and the story of a holy man performing miracles, pointing out mortals’ flaws, leaving by means which have evidently been distorted, and having the intention of returning upon which an Apocalypse, cleansing or Rapture shall take place, is the most ancient, famed and prevalent story ever and eternally retold.

Given advancements in microbiology and DNA splicing (genetically modifying organisms) it has been pointed out that humans’ DNA as well looks spliced, or engineered; not organically built. Our obvious misplacement and higher intellect on the Earth has always been questioned, and now may prove to be not just a coincidence or act of nature at all. Dr. John Lash and Russian Biologist Piotr Garjajev, working with a team of linguistics experts found that the over 95% of our DNA that was considered ‘molecular garbage’ now may be a structured sequence of nucleotides, referenced as ‘syllables’ holding a very similar structure to languages (ref. Flam, F. "Hints of a language in junk DNA" Science 266:1320, 1994).

What this epic story tells us is that the holy beings checked on us. They saw war and disease, left, and will return to eradicate the flawed, and “the meek shall inherit the Earth” as says the Bible. What is clear is that there are two basic lines: from Genesis, Chapter 3, comes the concept of the shattering of the vessels or the Fall of Man, when it is said that the first humans went from innocence and obedience to God or morality, to a guilty and careless disobedience. This change took place when the Snake, some reptilian being enlightened us, this new species or ‘fed them fruit from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.’ And so came the more mindless version, incapable of sensations like ambition, love and benevolence.

In “The creation of Man-Kind and the Flood” a Pima Legend, They begin regretting human kind, their creation, and choose to destroy them in a Flood. In another Pima Legend, “The Flood on Superstition Mountain” something to the same effect happens, only it is because there are more ‘bad’ than ‘good’ people, and the Creators guide the Good to safety. “Of the woman who loved a serpent who lived in a lake” a Passamaquoddy Legend, tells of a woman who falls in love with a Serpent, who sustains her life only if she infects those around her, much like the Serpent infecting Adam and Eve.

The source is Kabbalah. And there’s correlation to these concepts from Zoroaster. It solidified from Alumbrados; Spanish Kabbalists, Freemasons, Rosicrucians, etcetera. The truth is in this unifying story all religions at least outline or touch on. The stories were designed, perhaps, to filter the truth, keeping secrets in plain sight. There are three parts of the Kabbalah and it is believed that aspects could be validated scientifically. Every Kabbalist believes in evolution. Every one believes in the Big Bang and all contemporary scientific standards. So logically, it seems the Kabbalah is closest to the truth, but it can’t be found in any one book.
As well, the Tree of Life is a perfect map of the human body: 3 horizontal lines, 7 vertical and 12 diagonal. This progression, 1 above 3, 3 above 7, 7 above 12, represents the evolution of energy from infinite to dense chaos that follows self-similar structures and attains a balance or homeostasis. 137 is also the fine-structure constant, one of the greatest mysteries in science. It rules whether an electron will admit or absorb a photon. The mathematical value of Kabbalah is also 137. Originally it meant ‘receiving’ as receiving an oral tradition, but it scientifically also means receiving the light versus resisting the light and becoming proactive to share it.

on Dec. 2 2013 at 4:02 am

Well we know those Indian legends were purely indian and had been passed down since before western influence and that's the mind bowing fact,

on May. 16 2013 at 12:31 am
LiraDaeris PLATINUM, Tucson, Arizona

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Which of those legends came first, though? Chronological order is going to be crucial to figuring out where these came from.

on May. 16 2013 at 12:30 am
LiraDaeris PLATINUM, Tucson, Arizona

― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

I am confused. Many apologies.

Thank you so much! And yes, I'm adding even more background with more citations and using it in next month's college essay for my English 102 course.

Zoe-22-Turner DIAMOND, Beverly, Massachusetts
of course.

You know I'm right ;)

Where is the proof in the bible? if there isnt proof, why should it be believed? like the 2012 apocalypse, there was reasonable suspicion maybe, and their were some forms of biblical or otherwise religion related texts that supported it. those texts were obviously wrong. however... science. science, astronomy, (astrophysics if you will ;)) firm believers in these ideas had no intention of preparing for any means of end. who was right? the scientists. this is one example where science and faith have gone head to head and come out science. where there is one, there are more. so was it adam and eve or a strand of DNA? choose what you will, but im alive today, and i think its because of science.

on Jan. 15 2013 at 12:04 am
Just-Another-Girl GOLD, Keighley, Other

- "A coward may survive...but a hero..a hero lives on in the hearts of the people he saved"

- "Words don't have the power to hurt people, unless the person who said it means a lot"

-
You say that love is nonsense. I tell you it is no such thing._

Okay,besides your point of view as j am not going into all the religious crap at 5am ...You piece isn't merely impressive.... It's fricking amazing. It reads like something out of a book,you must have done a lot of research when writing thus. Turkey well done in really enjoyed it....

And of course no one knows where Existence came from. The running theory is that it is infinite and merely fluctuates; that the Time Space Continuum will reach a flat peak, then contract into another Core of Energy once known as the Big Bang. We know little, but what we do know, science taught us.

The Native American Legends had been passed down since before Western influence, so they were carried from ancient times. Otherwise, of course that argument would be pointless. And this is a scientific analysis so all understood standards such as the Law of Thermodynamics are just that; understood laws that go without saying.

SongBird04 said...
SongBird04, Littleton, Colorado

You've gotta take the good with the bad, smile when you're sad, love what you got and remember what you had. Always forgive but never forget, learn from your mistakes but never regret. People change and things go wrong but always remember life goes on

I respect your views and your research is impressive. Though, I don;t think the Bible is really comparable to those Pima legends. Though the stories may be similar, it's more likely that the legends were taken from the Bible, not vice versa. Also, places in the Bible still exist today, making it different than other books like the Book of Mormon, which contains many places that have never been discovered. Also, the 1st Law of Thermodynamics states that matter cannot be created or destroyed. How did the very first form of matter appear then? It simply popped up? Cell theory states that all cells come ONLY from the production of other cells, so where did the FIRST cell come from? Both evolution and Creation take faith, and neither can be proven. The Bible, though it has been translated over time, remains constant. Science is always changing and sometimes even contradicting itself.