Beyonce | Teen Ink

Beyonce

September 13, 2011
By jowitakozak SILVER, Oak Lawn, Illinois
jowitakozak SILVER, Oak Lawn, Illinois
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

“There's plenty of days when I'm like 'Oh God, why? But that's just life. It's every job, not just mine. Every moment is not perfect. But it's definitely more good times than bad. You can't even compare. And when I'm on stage it feels incredible, once said by Beyonce.” Beyonce was born October 4, 1981 she was born to a loving family in Houston, Texas. She enrolled in numerous performing art schools. She took a lot of singing classes as well as dancing classes. She had a talent for music way before she could talk. Her talent was reveled at a talent show. As a little girl she was in church choir and then moved to opera classes. She had a lot going on in her life from a young age. Beyonce is a huge inspiration to everyone around the world. Beyonce is a hero and a role model to younger kids. People can learn a lot of things about her life and that it wasn’t always easy to be where she is today but somehow she got through all the hard times.
Beyonce became a singer because of the talent show at her school. She was inspired and that’s what she always wanted to do. She had a talent for singing and dancing as a young girl. She was dedicated to her music. She always knew what she wanted to be. She had a huge talent; therefore she never gave up on it even though as a little girl she was shy and did not have many friends. Her talent in singing was discovered when her dance instructor began humming a song and she finished it, hitting the high pitched note. Beyonce sang John Lennon’s “Imagine” and won the competition (Beyonce). The talent show is what made her gain attention from the press. It also changed her whole life and made her famous. People can learn that you can be inspired and motivated from anything you just have to work hard and never give up. Beyonce attended many art schools where she performed on stage. She knew what she wanted to be at a very young age not many people can say that. She is very lucky, she had many opportunities growing up and a huge support system as a little girl. Normal childhood for Beyonce was not all in books it was fun and interesting (Beyonce Biography). Some important lessons that people can learn from Beyonce is that in order to achieve your goals you have to be strong and dedicated. When Beyonce was eight years old; she along with her friends Kelly Rowland and Latavia Roberson formed a band Girl’s Tyme. The girls also participated in Star Search. It was the biggest talent show on national television (Beyonce Knowles Achievements).Beyonce went through a lot of hard times while growing up she went through depression. It wasn’t always easy but she never gave up on her dream to become a singer. The talent show helped her improve and also work on her mistakes so she can do better next time.
Furthermore, Beyonce is known for a lot of things but she is most memorable for her solo album Dangerously in Love. Beyonce’s first album Dangerously in Love was released in June 2003. It had two hit singles including “Baby Boy” and “Crazy in Love” (Beyonce Knowles Biography). As a result Beyonce’s Dangerously in Love solo album made her recognized around the world. It also helped her singing career. If you put your passion and love into something that you love it will pay off in the long run. Beyonce Knowles rose to fame in the late 1990’s as the lead singer of the R and B girl group Destiny’s Child (Beyonce). Beyonce’s solo album won her five Grammy Awards. The album won best contemporary R and B album as well as best female R and B performance. Beyonce was very young when her first solo album was released; she was only 21 years old. People around the world can look up to Beyonce and learn a lot of things from her, like what steps she took to be where she is today. You don’t have to be a certain age to become what you want to be in life. Beyonce went through a lot of hardships in her life. She even admitted to being depressed. Beyonce is extremely blessed to have someone that was always there for her when she needed help. Beyonce Knowels parents were always there for her. Her mom Tina and her dad Mathew were there for her from the beginning. They went to all her talent shows and made sure her schools were high-quality. Her dad Mathew Knowles was her manager and spent most of his time helping Beyonce with her dream. Beyonce’s mom and dad provided guidance and encouragement. It was important for Beyonce to have someone there to help her because it helped her grow as a singer. Beyonce’s album Dangerously in Love made her famous and known around the world. In addition it helped her peruse her career in singing and acting. Everyone can see that it wasn’t always easy for her but she still made it.
“My main accomplishment is achieving peace and happiness. Sometimes you think its success, and you think that its being a big star. But I want respect, and I want friendship and love and laughter, and I want to grow” (Knowles, Beyonce). Evan though Beyonce is famous she’s still a normal person. She’s a huge inspiration and a hero to a lot of people. Her career is not all about being famous it’s also about helping others. Her success made her a better person because she helped so many families that were struggling. Beyonce is an American Rand B recording artist, actress and a fashion designer. She’s been in a lot of films including Dream girl’s in 2006 which earned her two Golden Globe nominations (Beyonce). It helped Beyonce peers her other dreams like being an actress. It motivates people to work harder and to be more successful. Beyonce Knowles also appeared in television commercials. She has her own fragrance. Beyonce is also involved with a clothing line House of Dereon. She is one of the most honored artists by the Grammys and third among female artists. Beyonce has sold over 11.2 million albums in the United States. She is known as one of the best-selling music artist. Beyonce’s career includes films, fashion designer, musician commercials and many other things. People can learn a lot of things from Beyonce. People can learn that your career doesn’t have to be boring it can be fun and exciting.
Beyonce is a hero and a huge role model to younger kids. Even though she is famous singer, actress and a fashion designer she still loves to help other people. She donated a lot of money to help less fortunate people. People can look up to her because she accomplished so many things. It wasn’t always easy for her but she still perused her dream. People can learn that anything is possible you just have to work extra hard and never give up on your dreams.