The Reason TMS Needs Vending Machines | Teen Ink

The Reason TMS Needs Vending Machines

By jacob_salzwedel BRONZE, Oregon, Oregon
jacob_salzwedel BRONZE, Oregon, Oregon

Have you ever been in class and felt hungry? I have and that is why I want vending machines to be added to the school. While it’s true that vending machines are expensive, TMS should have them because It can feed not just students but also teachers, It can generate money for the school, It can motivate students to get their work done in class.

The reason why TMS should add vending machines is because it can not just feed students but also teachers. If anyone including the teacher gets hungry they can buy food for themselves. When someone gets hungry and lunch is over they won't get food to eat but with vending machines they can get food whenever the teacher's let them.

Another reason why TMS needs to get vending machines is because it can generate money for the school. As you guys know you sell chips at lunch but a lot of people don’t notice that they sell chips and I know that people will notice a vending machine better than someone selling chips. The highschool has vending machines that they make a lot of money that they use on trips or repairs for the school.

Finally, it can give motivation for students to get their work done.It can help students when they eat in class to stay focused on the assignments that the teachers give to the students of TMS.The students of TMS might get hungry before or after their classes so I think it would be a good idea to add vending machines in the hallways of TMS. Some would say that vending machines are too expensive . However, vending machines make a lot of money overtime and I think that it would be a good investment. 

I know that vending machines are expensive, but TMS needs to add them because they help students that are hungry,It can make some money for the school that I go to,It can give the students strength to do their work that the teacher gives to us in class, If you have felt hungry listening to this essay please go to the principal of TMS and say that we need vending machines!

I made this article cause i got hungry in class and because the high school has them as well.