Innovation | Teen Ink

Innovation

Innovation is perfect for me. Throughout school people are put in a box and told to only think a certain way. Innovation is different they encourage you to think creatively and think outside the box. I love that about innovation I always like to be creative but the opportunities are never there for me. The opportunities are endless with innovation with the summer spring schedule of school with internships in the fall which is especially important for my major of business and also learning new ways to think and interact. Learning from the fantastic school of UF, Innovation and with the internships, it could open an endless amount of doors for me. Also thinking differently like innovation teaches you can be very helpful in the profession I am looking to be in the future. Some of the best businesses in the world are successful not by just money and numbers but by creativity and innovation. The innovation academy is the perfect fit for me in every way. I also know many people that are in innovation and they rave about how great it is and that it was the perfect fit for them and their major which I know that will work for me too.

For a college application