Welcome to a World | Teen Ink

Welcome to a World

February 14, 2009
By PaloVerde1 GOLD, Las Vegas, Nevada
PaloVerde1 GOLD, Las Vegas, Nevada
13 articles 0 photos 11 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Years later, I look back and thing what the hell I was doing."


This world isn't all butterflies and rainbows. This is a universe full of people who lie and cheat and plain-out double cross you. This world is made up of human beings who can't keep a secret and lie to your face. Who hurt you when you're the most vulnerable. Who will leave and never come back. This world, these people, no one is true; someone always has evil in them, no matter how deep down you have to look. You let someone in, they end up leaving. You're finally happy, and saddness overcomes all. This is it and it's called life. Face it. Deal with it. And suck it up. Because no matter who you are or where your from, you can't change it. You're born into the life your given and you can't change that. This is your life, it's not an option whther you decide it's "right" for you or not. You can fight all you want; you can scream, yell, and argue, but it won't change a thing. Just live day by day, minute by minute; and hope for the best out of your day.