What is Success? | Teen Ink

What is Success?

By Dhruvish BRONZE, Ahmedabad, Other
Dhruvish BRONZE, Ahmedabad, Other

What is success? It's a term used when your dreams actually come true. It's a feeling when you actually feel proud of yourself, don't you? A million speeches would have been given on this topic. A million people would have failed, a million would have achieved. It's all about desire.Success comes with hardwork and determination. It brings with it pride and grandeur. A successful person is a dench in all aspects. He who doesn't want to be successful? An unsuccessful person is a sheer example of a social failure. Success comes to those who work for it. Work all day all night for it. Every father dreams of a son having his own business empire or maybe of a son with a rich job! We've come to this life to do something. To f*** critics. To f*** haters. Success is the ultimate solution.We all are young and powerful! Why not work our ass off for some years and fill our future with rains of cash and fame? Just think of a day when you get up,name a thing and get it. Just because you're rich and successful!I hope it was enough to shape your minds. Remember one thing, we all are beasts in the making. All we need to do is focus and work. And then the future is all ours to enjoy

This one is to ignite that spark in young minds. That inspirational spark every teen needs.