Books Are Carries Of Civilization | Teen Ink

Books Are Carries Of Civilization

December 18, 2015
By KMante PLATINUM, Leicester, Massachusetts
KMante PLATINUM, Leicester, Massachusetts
27 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Maybe its not about the happy ending, maybe its about the story.


Books are true carriers of civilization. Without them who knows, where the world would be today. We need writing, we need to read we need to carry literature, because without it..the world would be at a standstill.


How would children read? Be educated, taught or raised without books, how would kids grow? The imagination, thoughts, and lives of the people would have become identical. We would all be the same, lost and confused people in an empty world. The earth would simply be described as a world with empty colors. Without books how do we learn? How would the history of all the different nations of the world be passed down to their people? And an even bigger question is without books, would we have religion? What would we see life as? What would we believe in? Without books how do we learn  and relate to what is going on in the media and in the news, if there is anything going on in the media and/or news. How would we understand the different activities of the human body if we cannot teach it to the young upcoming doctors of today, preparing themselves to change society, heal the people and finding the cure to incurable diseases, Would we have doctor? And without doctors, would we have life?..Would we ever have a solution to cancer?


It feels as if already today our world is slowly crawling  into a time where the importance and value of books are fading away, it seems as if things have become so easy, and people so lazy that if the opportunity was given to wipe books out today, someone would do such a thing. At the end of the day we have to remember books bring the steady breath to our everyday life.