Money: Deterrent Power !! | Teen Ink

Money: Deterrent Power !!

By SKAND SILVER, Faizabad, Other
SKAND SILVER, Faizabad, Other

As the world evolved and generations got developed, certain powers other than human emotions and god got its existence in this cruel and panache world. Power that is dependent on us , power that is inclined towards hypothetical things, power that is totally dependent on  humans  but does not possess any life , unfortunately its desire , its chagrin , its oxygen like need has made it one of the most powerful thing and made itself immortal. Money hallucinated and hypnotized humans to segregate humanism into myriad societies, hierarchy and ladder not according to efforts but according to availability and capacity of money.

Obviously money flashed its appearance with the help of humans to contribute much positivity in this society. Fortunately it worked, but davasticly changed the scenario. It really helped mortals to enter into a very unknown and new world but where humans were not the king of themselves rather many snatched the seat of king of the world and rolled down its affects at every corner of this earth. Money started its own code of conduct and tied hands and legs of humans, forced them to kneel down in front of it and sacrifice the conscience of brain to money. Initially money would have the fear of oblivion but later it had the power of being remembered and being immortalized. Money got its dirtiness seeped down in every single strain and nerve of brain; it carved a very new and different mindset of human’s. People underestimated the influential and controlling power of money but finally got dumped themselves in the monster like wide hands of it. Money has its own eternity, has its own virtual soul which works on the source of power of humans!! All of us! As long as we give power to money, it will live fearlessly and it will be successful to make mortals its servant, its brainless helpers and one day it will hold the power of the beauty of this very existence of HUMANS!!

MONEY HAS CHANGED US !!!!

Danish said...
on Jan. 31 2015 at 7:20 am
Great article Skand. I think its when money started making more money that its meaning and purpose got drastically changed and gave it the evil horns. Keep it up dude!

phupha sa said...
on Jan. 30 2015 at 10:38 am
Man makes many things such as god money technology state some of go out of control.history is made by man but not as he desires.however he will certainly be able to control all these things in future.
Keep it up my dear.