I Will Be Yours Forever! | Teen Ink

I Will Be Yours Forever!

By TheRealMe GOLD, Burlington, Vermont
TheRealMe GOLD, Burlington, Vermont

I know who i am, and i know who i want to be.

Things happen between us but I never forget about you. You may be far away but I never forget. You may have other people in your life but I never forget. You may love me and I know you do but I never forget. I know I don’t call but I never do forget about you. When I hear your voice it makes my heart hurt a little bit more. Know that your so far away makes it seam like something’s missing from me. And there is. You were a big part of me. I know I didn’t see you much but you were my best friend and I told you everything. Now that I’m older I can make my own dissentions. I can fend some what for myself. When you left it was like point blank I’m leaving. You never talked to me about it. You sprung in on to me with out any warning what so ever. I know that you had your reasons but it was so sudden. It’s taken me over 4 years to forgive you; and I don’t know if I have yet. Right now is when I’m going to say that I do for give you. This is really hard because my heart still aches from the pain you caused. But I am ready to lets this go. I am ready to move on. Things happen and I don’t know why. When I get heated and say things I don’t mean. I’m sorry. I’m sorry about the problems I have caused I’m sorry about the fights I’ve started. I’m sorry about the things that I’ve said. I’m sorry about the pain I’ve caused but most of all I’m sorry that I am not perfect but this is me. I love you and I never want you to forget that. Daddy, you are a piece of me and that’s how it will be forever.

DreamGlider said...
it takes a strong person to admit they did something wrong but an even stronger person to forgive someone for the wrong done to them. pain is temporary but it doesn't make it any easier to bear. I admire your forbearance.

TheRealMe GOLD said...
TheRealMe GOLD, Burlington, Vermont

My name is molly. Im 14 and my dad moved to bennington about 5 years ago. I am a daddys girl and it hurt so much. i dont see him much and it really hurts.